JEWELRY CARE & RING SIZING
Handle with care
At Yi Collection, we make all our pieces by hand and our gemstones are carefully sourced from around the world. To ensure the longevity of your pieces, we recommend the following:
- please do not expose your precious gemstone jewelry to salt water or harsh chemicals such as chlorine or detergents. These chemicals may slowly erode the finish and polish of your gemstones. Even hair spray, perfume and perspiration may cause jewelry to become dull.
- Make sure to wipe your gemstones after wear to remove any chemicals, oils or perspiration. For smaller pieces, you may want to use a Q-tip.
- Do not wear your gems while doing household chores or any other activities where your jewelry could be hit. Emeralds, for example, are brittle and could be damaged.
- The easiest way to clean your jewelry is to soak it overnight in warm soapy water. In the morning, you can simply brush the back and sides with a soapy toothbrush. Please use a cotton towel to dry your jewelry as paper can be abrasive.
How to measure your ring size at home
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
We hope you will love and cherish your pieces as much as we do. For any further questions, please feel free to email us www.yicollection.com